According to the European Regulation 2016/679 we wish to inform you that:
Due to personal data treatments it is possible to become aware of information that the European Regulation 2016/679 defines "sensitive" as suitable for detecting:
- a state of health;
- judicial data.
Management of the provided data is in compliance with the regulations in force, by means of PAPER and IT tools suitable for protecting your security and confidentiality, in compliance with the minimum measures set by the European Regulation 2016/679 This treatment consists of the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, extraction, selection, comparison, use, cancellation and destruction of the data;
- provision of the requested personal data is mandatory
- missing or partial communication would prevent the establishment of relations with the undersigned as it would be impossible to fulfil the contract;
- the data provided or acquired during the contractual relationship may be disclosed to external parties that perform specific tasks on behalf of the company
- it is possible to distribute your data to comply with legislative and contractual requirements
IMPERO WORK S.R.L.
VAT Code 09928680967
Tax Code 90048720123
PIAZZA CAVOUR, N. 1
Mario Beltramini is the Data Controller.
- Mario Beltramini is responsible for data processing.
- the data provided will be processed by personnel directly appointed by the Data Processor.
- personal data won’t be transferred abroad..
- personal data will be kept for fifteen years for the traceability purposes of the provided service and for internal administrative provisions.
We also inform you that the European Regulation 2016/679 recognizes the interested party the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him,
- have information on the treatment of the same,
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form and blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law,
- to oppose the data processing for legitimate reasons.
- to oppose data processing for sending of advertising material in order to carry out market research or commercial communication.
This right can be exercised by sending an application to the Data Controller or Data Processor