encourages reintegration into the labour world through a guided path of professional retraining.
- Reduction of legal disputes;
- Relocation of redundancies;
- Use of specific methodological tools;
- Examination of skills needs;
- Negotiation of candidates' job placement methods;
- Optimization of internal flexibility
- "Psychological" support for the candidate;
- Skills assessment;
- Individual coaching;
- Support for self-promotion.
- In case of staff redundancy (collective or individual dismissals);
- Company turnover (increase or decrease in company’s employees).